Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ramadhan is coming again...

Hello there..It's been a while for not updated my blog...actually I always eagerly to updated my blog but then still not updated..It's because there are lots of things I want to tell about but the thing is I don't know how to start with..sorry my bad..and otherwise I've been busy with other things..That's why my blog has been neglected...(such an excuse right!)hihi..

hurmm..how to start, is it like this..It's been raining a lot lately...
Ok,ok..just move on..


First and foremost, I would like to wish to all Muslims out there,

Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak
and Happy Fasting!
Ramadhan Kareem...Allahhu Akram..
Let us upgrade our good deeds in this holy month for every bit of it!!

I know it's quite late to be wishing, since today is actually the 9th day of Ramadhan, but still we have more days to go right? so who cares..:P

I think that's all for now..but don's worry I shall be back soon..bye2!


It's me..

2 comments:

mzzenma said...

selamat hari raya ana banana ngee~~

M.Affan Ns said...

peace~

 

Made by Lena